With Age Analytics® BPM services, our clients can quickly automate business processes and increase productivity using proven workflow management tools and integration software packages. With extensive global experience across industries, we can create a flexible process platform tailored to your business needs. Business Process Management (BPM) Services will help you drive business excellence and get real-time process insights.
- Provide visibility to end-to-end business processes
- Facilitate standardization of business practices across geographies or business units
- Integrate businesses during mergers and acquisitions
- Cope with the decrease in margins and revenues
- Address customer needs efficiently and effectively
- Assess the maturity of existing processes in the absence of adequate tools / technology / methodology
Age Analytics® BPM Services:
- SOA and integration services: Expertise in leading SOA enables us to help clients define and deploy SOA strategy, governance and operating model.
- BPM services (consulting and enablement): We evaluate, analyse and plan the process transformation journey, right from discovery and design to migration and support.
- BRMS services (consulting and implementation): We develop strategies for BRM enhancement, assess IT architecture and develop roadmap that suits organization’s BPM requirements, right from planning to implementation.
- Process analytics and Complex Event Processing: We provide solutions on various platforms like IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management, Oracle Event Processing and TIBCO which capture simultaneous interactive events in real time.
- Cloud Integration: We choose the best platform and applications for cloud migration and integrate cloud and on premise applications.
As a complete solution for automating human-centric and document-centric business processes, BPM solves the challenges of how people interact with their processes, through task management and collaboration capabilities. To monitor all these process and gain business visibility, users are able to see an overview of business processes in real-time, an instant picture of overall process performance that helps in deciding what actions to take on an ad-hoc basis. Our BPM expertise also includes enterprise-level capabilities such as business activity and metrics monitoring, decision management, document management, quality assurance, system integration tools, and dashboards.