For Applying at Age Analytics mail us at : email@example.com
We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to develop reporting focused insight using a mix on online and traditional data sources. You will use both SQL and HiveQL (in a Hadoop environment) in order to pull the data from data sources using very complex queries, as well as preparing and presenting complex data visualisations for the client.
Designation : Data Analyst
Experience : 3-5+ years
Location : Pune/SA
Primary Skills :
- An excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Database Concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis software e.g. Excel or SAS
- Excellent SQL Development skills, preferably in HiveQL
- Good knowledge of Data Management
- Hadoop, BlueKai or similar environments
- Microsoft Suite including advanced Excel
Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Teamwork, Technical Zeal, Project Management, Presenting Technical Information, Training , Operating Systems
- Working with the team to understand the intelligence derived from data strategies and take proper action based on those strategies.
- Provision of data required for Partner, End User and Digital Campaigns where Targeting and Segmentation services are required.
- Responsible for ensuring Revenue Marketing Reports are refreshed as per schedule and run quality control checks. Escalate and resolve related issues related to refresh or QC checking. Log and track reporting request and queries.
- These requests will either be fed from EMEAR wide data strategies or from field marketing or sales specific requirements.
- Ability to understand and carry out data requests tied to specific marketing objectives and outcomes
- Understand basic relational database concepts and business driven design requirements
- Translate, convert and transform data files and databases from one format to another
- Ability to integrate data from disparate datasets
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working with cross functional teams
We're seeking a creative iPhone and Android mobile application developer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We're looking for someone who's as passionate as we are about mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms and has a seriously badass portfolio to prove it.
Designation : Mobile Developer
Experience : 2+ Years
Location : Pune/SA
- Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
- Object Oriented PHP skills at all scales.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
• If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond with your resume, project experience, and any additional questions you may have.
- Objective-C, Java, SWIFT
- HTML5 and CSS
- JSON, XML
- Web Services – REST, SOAP, OAuth
- SOA Integration
- Experience with ReactJS is a plus
Designation : Jave SOA Developer
Experience : 5+ Senior developers
Location : Pune/SA
Primary Skills : XML, XQuery, XPath, and XSLT, SQL development on any RDBMS, DB2/ SOA, SVN/Git and Maven, REST, SOAP, JMS,
- Experience in Business Process development
- Design and develop re-usable web service components and processes for implementations throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that the best practices are followed across different components of the web services tier.
- Provide technical ownership for one or more web services tier components.
- Maintain deep understanding of IMS web services tier toolsets and components.
- Maintain deep understanding of the interaction of web services tier with other tiers e.g. Business Intelligence Tier.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate the application of web service design and implementation processes to existing and future web services tier offerings.
- J2EE Technologies, Java, Web Services, HTML, and JSP.
- OOP concepts and design patterns.
- Hibernate and Spring.
- System development life-cycle.
- Relational database experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- SOA, ESB, BPM, MQ, and code optimization, a plus.
Designation : Test Lead / Test Analyst
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Pune/SA
Primary Skills : Maual and Automation Testing using open source
- Defining and implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics.
- To be applied against the Product under test.
- To be applied against the Testing Team.
- Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release.
- Managing and growing Testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate:
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward fromidentification through to resolution
- Team Members
- Testing Tools
- Testing Process
- Retaining skilled testing personnel.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Has 5-8 yrs of testing experience, knowledgeable on testing processes and methodologies
- Evaluates and recognizes ambiguity in software requirements and elicits the appropriate level of detail
- Expertise with HP-QC (loading requirements, creating test cases, executing test cases, generating reports, logging defects)
- Ability to write test cases referring to Use cases, business requirements and technical design docs
- Ability to identify and set-up/create test data for test cases
- Ability to run daily defect triage calls, report defect status and manage defect assignments
- Ability to run offshore handover calls and publish daily status on test execution
- Ability to execute test cases, identify/log defects, capture detailed defect repro steps and necessary screenshots
- Ability to execute automated scripts and generate test results
- Background in Telco, knowledge of Oracle communications suite (BRM, Mediation, OSM) and salesforce.com
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Communicates testing status to key business stakeholders
- Respond to testing enquiries from users, provide demo of applications tested in QA, walkthrough of QA test cases, defects, tools
- Re-test UAT defects in QA environment